Download Parent-Teacher App
SNAAPP (School Notification and Attendance App)
SNAAPP is a secured cloud-based communication app between you and our school.
You will receive up-to-date matters pertaining to your child, notification letters, travel declaration forms and information about upcoming school events.
You can also update us the changes in your contact details using SNAAPP.
To start off this platform, we would require you to download SNAAPP onto your mobile device. Alternatively, If you are using a computer, you can use the desktop version by going to snaapp at https://snaapp.mggsoftware.com/app/#/ to create an account.
Please ensure you update to the latest version of the app whenever there are new version releases.
To parents whose child is joining us in 2018!
Download the latest snaapp app by Friday, 12 January 2018.
There will be test message sent on Saturday, 13 January 2018, 11am.
Always ensure snaapp app is updated.
Always download the latest version of snaapp on parent’s/guardian’s mobile phone.
(Ver 3.8.40 as of 20 December 2017)
Create an Account
- Open snaapp
- Click Register and fill in ALL the details.
- Username must be 6-15 alphanumeric characters (numbers with alphabets)
- Password must be minimum 8 alphanumeric characters (numbers with alphabets)
- Enter an active email address. This is a very important step. This email is useful for resetting passwords.
- Scroll down and click SUBMIT.
- Scroll down and agree to terms & conditions by toggling [I agree] button.
- Click Continue.
If you already have an account with snaapp
- Try login into snaapp using the email address you have used before.
- If you have forgotten the email address, try using the email you use with Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- If you still have problems login into snaapp despite having set up an account or have forgotten your email, username, or password, please call snaapp technical helpdesk at 68151210 or email to email@example.com.
You have successfully set up snaapp in your mobile phone if you see this text in the app:
“Hi, Parent of Student of West Spring Secondary School.”
- Key in your username and password.
- Tick [Keep me logged in] to give you quick access to snaapp without needing to login repeatedly.
- Click [Add child to my account]
- Your Child’s School: Choose West Spring Secondary School
- Enter your child’s FULL NAME (shown in her birth certificate)
- Enter your child’s last 5 characters of his/her NRIC, BC or FIN.
Eg. If BC is T1237890A, then enter 7890A. See example below.
Enable notifications for snaapp app on your phone
- Please remember to enable notifications for snaapp because you will need to automatically receive messages from school.
- If you are using a computer, you can go to snaapp at https://snaapp.mggsoftware.com/app/#/.
- Only up to 2 parents can successfully add the same child to their accounts.
- If you have followed the steps but do not see the text “Parent of West Spring Secondary”, please try logging out of snaapp and log in again.
- For further technical assistance, please call snaapp technical helpdesk at 68151210 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further clarifications, please feel free to email to our HOD ICT, Mdm Sherry Liew, at email@example.com
West Spring Secondary School