E-Learning Day 2018
- Open Google Chrome, go to classroom.google.com and use your GAFE school gmail account to log in. (See guide below)
- The allocated time for every subject is 1 hour. You must submit your work within the allocated hour or it will be considered as late submission. Without a valid reason, up to 5 marks will be deducted for late submission.
- All e-assignments are due on the same day, 21 May, at 5pm. Any piece of work not submitted will be assigned a zero mark.
- Teachers will track the students’ online attendance through the online submission of work.
- Marks obtained from these assignments are included in CA2 at the end of term 3.
- The school will render support to students who are unable to access a computer or the internet at home by opening our computer lab 2 (1st floor) on 21 May from 8am to 12noon only. Students using the school computers must report to school at 8am, in your full school uniform.
- For reset of passwords, please call the school at 68920369 and state your name and class.
We encourage all students to be responsible for their own learning and to be punctual in their online submission.
Should you need further clarifications, please email to admin_HBL@westspringsec.edu.sg.