Lower Secondary ICT Programme
Deeper ICT Integration in Curriculum, Assessment & Pedagogy
Our ICT Programme aims to:
- Integrate ICT as part of the learning environment.
- Incorporate ICT in assessment
- Address the need for acquisition of 21st century skills by getting teachers to embed new media literacies in their lessons .
- Integrate coding in curriculum, with the objectives of
- Learning to code to spur the acquisition of 21st century skills such as creativity, computational thinking and problem solving skills which can be applied to many jobs.
- Engaging our students and better prepare them for a future job market which is increasing filled with many computing jobs, especially girls who significantly show less interest in this area.
2017 ALP-ICT Programme
|2017||Sec 1||Sec 2|
|Sem 1||Photography Skills||Stopmotion
On SG Secure
|Sem 2||E-book design on Future of SG||Video Production & Presentations|
2017 Code for Fun Programmes
|CFF 16-19 Jan||Sec 2 Exp & NA||Ms Shelia Xie & Mr Wu Zonglun|
|CFF 6-9 Mar||Sec 3C||Ms Tong Hui Min|
|CFF 13 Mar||Sec 4C||Ms Dolly Khoo|
|CFF 29 May – 1 June||Sec 1
Exp & NA
|Mr Liu Youhe & Mr Chandra|
|Sphero||Lower Sec||Mdm Sherry Liew|
|Scratch Program in CPA||Sec 234 NT||Mdm Sherry Liew|