Lower Secondary ICT Programme
Deeper ICT Integration in Curriculum, Assessment & Pedagogy
Our ICT Programme aims to:
- Integrate ICT as part of the learning environment.
- Incorporate ICT in assessment
- Address the need for acquisition of 21st century skills by getting teachers to embed new media literacies in their lessons .
- Integrate coding in curriculum, with the objectives of
- Learning to code to spur the acquisition of 21st century skills such as creativity, computational thinking and problem solving skills which can be applied to many jobs.
- Engaging our students and better prepare them for a future job market which is increasing filled with many computing jobs, especially girls who significantly show less interest in this area.
2022 Code for Fun Programmes
|CFF 28 Feb to 3 Mar||Sec 2|
|Scratch Program in CPA||Sec 234 NT|
For more information, please email us at westspringss.moe.edu.sg.